Day 1a: Correction

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Today's comments were not intended to be perceived as threats to the American way of life. Our candidate is a proud American, a patriotic man, born and bred from the very soil of this great country. He has asked us to pass on the following comment:

My fellow Americans, my friends, my family, my relatives, my brothers, my sisters, my fathers, my mothers, we are, each and every one of us, proud Americans. Proud of this country, proud of our place in this world, proud to call our towns and cities our homes. From the Pacific to the Atlantic, from the frozen Alaskan north to the scorching Arizona desserts, we are all of us Americans. And on this day, on all days from here on, we must face the challenges of the future as a country unified by a common goal. We must move this country forward and we must move this world forward. I do not rescind my belief that these are troubled and troubling times. The challenges that we face are greater and more complicated than anything our Union has faced in its existence. Tomorrow marks a new beginning. Tomorrow we begin our fight to make America once more this world's promised land. Tomorrow, our work begins. Tomorrow we march, hand in hand, as Americans, into a future none of us can see. Thank you, God bless, and good night.

No comments: